Mary Queen of Peace is committed to working with families to afford the cost of a Catholic education.
Tuition for Kindergarten through Grade 5 students is $3800 per student for the 2019-2020 school year.
Tuition assistance for elementary grades is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Mary Queen of Peace education, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the MQP award committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online by visiting TADS at mytads.com. If you would like a paper application, you may request one directly from TADS. The $34.00 processing fee is made payable to TADS and is required for your application to be processed. The priority deadline to apply for financial aid is April 30. Applications are accepted after that date but aid cannot be guaranteed for applications made after that date.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned).
- W-2’s from each job held by household members.
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members.
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.).
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust.
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Online chat: www.mytads.com
Phone: 800-884-8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
Fax: 612-548-3326 (24 hours)
1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403