Mary Queen of Peace provides a Catholic education rooted in the teachings of Christ. Our school is an inclusive community of faith, warmth and friendliness, guided by the core values of respect, responsibility and compassion, which govern the conduct of the members of our community. We are a living mission of the parish of Mary Queen of Peace. We value strong academic achievement and work to instill the five attitudes for life-long success (St. Thomas Aquinas):
- Discipline through responsibility
- Motivation through ownership
- Adaptability to an ever-changing world
- Curiosity to seek knowledge
- Ambition in service to others
We believe Christ is the reason for our school, the unseen but ever present teacher in our classrooms, the model of our faculty and the inspiration of our students.