Our school is an inclusive community of faith, warmth, and friendliness, guided by the core values of respect, responsibility and compassion which govern the conduct of the members of our community. We are a living mission of the Parish of Mary Queen of Peace. We value strong academic achievement and work to instill the five attitudes of lifelong success:
- Discipline through responsibility.
- Motivation through ownership.
- Adaptability to a changing world.
- Curiosity to seek knowledge.
- Ambition in service to others.
We believe Christ is the reason for our school, the unseen but ever present teacher in our classrooms, the model of our faculty and the inspiration of our students.