The 2015 Catholic United Financial Catholic Schools Raffle has begun!
It is an honor to be invited to participate again this year. All prizes are donated by Catholic United Financial, so there is no cost to our school. Tickets are $5 each, and every ticket sold is 100% profit!
Tickets sales run from January 23 through March 8. Sell to neighbors, friends, grandparents, and don’t forget to purchase a few yourself! Catholic United Financial has some fantastic prizes lined up this year.
For additional tickets or questions, please contact the school office.
Visit the Catholic United Schools Raffle on Facebook.
- Every Tuesday, starting February 3, the top ticket seller in each class (from the previous Friday) will earn a Dollar Jump. Ask your student what the Dollar Jump is – they love it!
- Turn in 30 sold tickets by Friday, February 13, and your child/children will be invited to a Mardi Gras party on Tuesday, February 17. Preschool students will receive a prize pack for 20 sold tickets by that date.
All families that turn in 50 or more sold tickets ($250) by March 8 will have their family name put into a drawing for the following prizes. Your family name will be entered into the drawing one additional time for every 10 tickets sold over 50.
- 4 – $10 prizes (with an opportunity to turn your $10 into $20)
- Gift cards (Provided by Jon Ginther, Catholic United Financial Sales Representative)
- (2) $20 gift cards for Rogers 18 Movie Theatre
- (2) $10 gift cards for Dairy Queen
- (2) $10 gift cards for Noodles
- (2) $10 gift cards for Cherry Berry