We’ve Got Spirit, Yes We Do!
The first Friday of each month, show your MQP spirit on Spirit Day! All students are encouraged to participate in Spirit Day by bringing in 2 items for donation to CROSS Services (local food shelf). In return, students may wear authorized Spirit Wear. Students who choose not to participate are required to wear the school uniform.
- Jeans may be worn on Spirit Days (free of tears or holes)
- Shorts may be worn in September, May, and June, no more than 3 inches above the knee
- No sweatpants or leggings
- Wind pants are allowed with no holes
- Underclothing is NOT to be visible
- Skin is NOT to be visible (no midriff tops or low waist jeans allowing skin to show)
First Friday Spirit Day is a way to thank our students for contributing food items to benefit those in need in our community.
Thank you for your generosity!
Spirit Wear can be purchased through R&D Sales in Elk River.
What is CROSS?
CROSS Services is a 501c3 non-profit organization established in 1977 to provide food and clothing to those in temporary need. They serve families and individuals living in the Champlin (West), Corcoran, Dayton, Maple Grove, Osseo, and Rogers communities of Minnesota. CROSS is supported by community donations.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me… I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.
Matthew 25:35-36, 40